Tuesday 5 April 2016

Catch-up - Take 2!

Nat here.  Well, really, it's only been a couple of...years!  A few things have happened since then, the usual stuff - kids (2 boys!), a move back to BrisVegas from Sydney, a house purchase and well, that seems like all the big ticket items.

So I'm week 13 of maternity leave, round 2 and after getting towards the end of the "to-do" list I decided that I would come back to the dear little blog.

Maybe topics will be slightly skewed - like toddlers and how hard they are! Maybe recipes will be shorter.  But I will do my best to bring it back to sunshine as much as I can.

One of the big things has been the purchase of a lovely old Queenslander.  We have undertaken a few renos here and there, it's a real work-in progress, so I thought I might chronicle a few of the updates.

Here's a sneak peek, while I try and download my photos to this computer, why is everything so hard!


See you soon for some before and after's of work we have completed so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment