Thursday 2 February 2012

Super Delicious Breakfast


Shaan here.  Ok, I am not a breakfast person.  If left-over pizza versus bacon and eggs was on offer at my house I would most definitely go the left-over pizza nuked for a minute in the microwave - delish!

However, Wild Honey in Singapore is changing my mind.  With its country themed all-day breakfast options it has something for everyone.  Of the two locations I prefer Scotts Plaza.  If you are visiting Singapore it is a great place to fuel up before you hit up the famous Orchard Rd for a bit of shopping.  The big plus is that unlike the Mandarin Oriental location, you can make a booking and they have a great deck if you are happy to brave the balmy Singapore weather (being an Aussie this is no problem for us).

www.wildhoney.com.sg

Latte with a smile!
SUNSHINE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment